Dreaming of starting your own business? This 8-week training program could make it a reality!
- Entrepreneurship – is it for you?
- Choosing the right business for you
- What you need to do when starting a business in Canada
- Writing a Business Plan
- Finances, bookkeeping, taxation
- Market research
- Marketing and advertising
- Sales and customer service
- Business computer applications and multimedia
- Self-management skills
Receive Full Support to Write Your Business Plan and You May Also Qualify for a Micro Loan! Be Mentored by a Business Woman
Classes are Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 2:30pm.
2017 Class Dates:
Welland- April 3 – May 26
Fort Erie- June 5 – July 28
Niagara Falls- September 05 – October 27
For more information contact Lori Webster at:
905-732-5337 x128 firstname.lastname@example.org